Friday, July 1, 2011

Look out Piccaso. . .

I've been very inspired by some fun blogs that I've found. I've listed them on the left. They do amazing things with junk and I'm just in aww of how they are able to do that! Well, I decided to start some fun projects of my own and try my hand at all that creativeness!!


A few months ago, a friend of mine gave me this cool looking chair that belonged to her grandmother. It was part of a very cool retro 50's dining set. I tried for the longest time, to think of something funky to overhaul the chair. Finally one day a couple of weeks ago, I need to channel some of my craziness! So I stopped into my least favorite store and picked up some spray paint, fabric and decorative thumbtacks. Enjoy the transformation!


Before:





After:





2 comments:

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

You are amazing, that looks awesome!

pattie said...

WOW! great job!